• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone going to eelpout fest?

Boar

I would if I could! I love the burbot bash! Almost got thrown in jail (that would NOT have been cool) but had a lot of fun. Caught lotsa little baby pannies, but no 'pout! I see they had to dump the Maple Lake Tourney too...only second time in forty-some years. :angry:

Edited by RebelSS

Nope.  Went once and had a great time.  Lots of fun camps to look at.  Even had a wedding on the ice that year.  No vehicles allowed this year.  Saw on the news last night all vehicles will be ticketed and towed.  Wonder how they will tow them if no vehicles are allowed on the lake?  :D

1 hour ago, LindellProStaf said:

Nope.  Went once and had a great time.  Lots of fun camps to look at.  Even had a wedding on the ice that year.  No vehicles allowed this year.  Saw on the news last night all vehicles will be ticketed and towed.  Wonder how they will tow them if no vehicles are allowed on the lake?  :D

Real long cables.:grin:

boy, everyone talks big talk, but dont wanna walk the walk, jeeeze, Smur is staying home doi g his hair and nails, reb, gona visit the neighbor lady, LPS probaly sleeping in. LL cant get the weekend right. looks like the domiate boar is still the king of the bait pile. :P:P:P:P

We live through you, Boar, dontcha know that?  We want PICS too....or it didn't happen. Go catch us some fishies. :)

1 hour ago, smurfy said:

:cry::crazy::tired::eek::cool:

nope wont be there. staying home and away from that zoo. only free weekend I got in feb. so gonna putz at home and maybe go chase some catfish and crappiies on the horseshoe chain.

How is kitty fishing in winter? Never done it in winter, Just Summer big river fishing for them....

1 hour ago, RebelSS said:

We live through you, Boar, dontcha know that?  We want PICS too....or it didn't happen. Go catch us some fishies. :)

How is kitty fishing in winter? Never done it in winter, Just Summer big river fishing for them....

I only do that during the winter. They put up a heck of a fight. It's hit and miss. But some have good luck. I do it for something to do. Cam usually pick up some crappies and am eye on occasion

Curious question, where on Mille Lacs would be a good place to catch "keeper" sized pout?  I have never chased them, never kept them when I did catch them, but would now like to catch a few with the boy and bring them home to eat, after we finish off the perch, walleye and northerns we will be catching on Devils Lake this weekend

dont know millacs at all, but pout love to hang out in deep.water adjacnt to hups.that top.out in 40-30 ft. they come up on top.of the humps at night to feed on crawfish hiddi g in the rocks

7 hours ago, Boar said:

dont know millacs at all, but pout love to hang out in deep.water adjacnt to hups.that top.out in 40-30 ft. they come up on top.of the humps at night to feed on crawfish hiddi g in the rocks

Too bad you don't know that much about walleyes.. :D or properly using venison backstrap!!!!:P