• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Why do some emails come back undelivered?

Well that didn't work.  If I go through Outlook (which I have for years with no problems) I get emails kicked back to me.  SMTP error.  Internal Reputation deal.  I have to go the the Century Link email page and then they go right through.  I made an appt. for Sjobergs, the other cable, phone, internet company to come over and change me to their company.  I know a guy who works there and he will get us up and running.  I sure hope it works.  Will keep you informed.  And thanks for all of the help and tips.

I will now also have to change my email since it uses the companies name in it.  That will be a hassle but hoping all of it together will help.  So yup the emails I sent through the companies email never bounced back.  They still do with Outlook though.  I am probably boring you more knowledgeable guys.  Hope the new company works better.  The guy installing it is a good IT guy so maybe he will dial me in

Well I did the change company thing.  The guy who is computer savvy came in and got both my wifes and my computer all tuned up.  I haven't had a bonce back since.   The new company is much faster and much cheaper.  I just noticed your offer today as I tuned in to this thread Upnorth.  Thanks for the offer.  If it does it again I will take you up on it.  So far so good.