• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Eatin' The Bounty!!

Boar

green beans just go well with fish!!!!!!! especially out of the garden green beans, even blanched and froze and cooked in the dead of winter!!!!!

another favorite of mine with fish is noodles with stewed tomatoes mixed together!!!!!! gotta be elbow noodles though!!!

by the way boar.............. that does look good!!!!!!!!!!!:);)

11 hours ago, smurfy said:

I was cookin when you where still in diapers and the babysitter was chasing you with a baseball bat!!!!!!:P

talk about cookin.........bet them taters was a store bought package!!!!!:D yep real cookin bud!!!!!!:P:P

Yes they were store bought and better than green beans. she chase me with the bat  cause she got tire of me bumbing into her.;) hashbrowns i like with fish. sorry boy dont like green beans.  to each their own. although i do like green beans with cream of mushroom soup and fried onions on top, that cause yu cant taste the green beans.:P

Parmesan huh, that sounds good.  I jump around from deep frying to just sautéing in butter with some easy going spices.  Although a fried fish sandwich with some pepper jack and tarter sauce is a good option.  Why is it we have to doctor up fish so much? Is it really that bland?        

10 hours ago, Boar said:

Yes they were store bought and better than green beans. she chase me with the bat  cause she got tire of me bumbing into her.;) hashbrowns i like with fish. sorry boy dont like green beans.  to each their own. although i do like green beans with cream of mushroom soup and fried onions on top, that cause yu cant taste the green beans.:P

Then combine the two together in one meal. Green bean and fish casserole image.jpeg.bf616f0a3137f64257e8190bcba69

42 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

Green beans go well in the trash!!!!! Send 'em to France! They'll eat 'em!  What a way to RUIN a good meal!!!!   Fish looks great, though! :P

keep your biased opinions to yourself!!!!!!:D:P most my green beans get pickled with garlic, dill, and 4-5 thia chili peppers!!!!!!! nummy. good in bloody marys!

2 minutes ago, Coffee118 said:

Then combine the two together in one meal. Green bean and fish casserole image.jpeg.bf616f0a3137f64257e8190bcba69

well ya see coffee........................Reb wont have that problem.......no fish!!!!!!!!!:D:D

Man I love green beans.  I like all of the above mentioned methods used in the enjoyment of the wonderful "Green Bean"....   Boar you have a whole new wonderful world to delve into.  Enjoy and let me know how it goes when you convert to "Green Bean Guy".....  :P

im good barry, all the more for you buddy. its not that im disgusted with them, I mean thier not terrible, but ther are so many other side that are just way better with fish, like fish with...fish, or fish with bread and fish, or fish with hasbrowns, or fish with tartar sauce and fish, or just a whole bunch of fish with just fish.