• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Electronics

T-290

Question

Does anyone use or have knowledge on this new ZercomLPG200? I have used a old Si-Tex paper graph in the past,and like the quality of that type. How does this Zercom compare ,and is worth the hefty price that they are asking for it ?

4 answers to this question

If you've got the cash, pick it up you won't be disappointed. Good definition and easy to use, a friend of mine has one. WOW !
I've got a Lowrance 350A and a Lowrance X85,
the Zercom puts 'em to shame in my opinion.
Good luck to you.
Diz

I have been using one since last year. It is fantastic. Shows more detail than I can describe. Yes they are not cheap, but they are worth the money.

Rob

Hey Thanks Diz, Rob,and Tw for your responses! It sometime helps to make an informed decision based on your experiences on an item such as this. I appreciate it.
T-290 AKA Frank