• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Elite premium 2

wallyhunter430

Hey everybody my original post on elite premium will no longer let me post so I am starting a new one.  I did finally get my house on the 17th of January.  I am very happy with the quality of the Ice house it is very fisher friendly and the craftsmanship is exactly what I was looking for and expecting.  The only thing that I still have an issue with is the length of time it took.  There should not be such a large deposit required if you have to wait so long.  A small deposit would be ok to hold your spot and then pay more when it is actually started.  But to let everyone know If you do have one ordered you will get it and you will be happy with it you just have to wait.

We ordered a ice house in June of 2015, put money down in July 2015 and were promised completion by September 2015, then December 2015, the March 2016, then two weeks....it's now June 2016 and we still don't have a house.  No responses to voicemails, text messages or emails....Does anyone know the address of his new location?  That is no longer on his page.