• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Marcum camera storage

Fireman196

Anyone have a good way to store the camera on a Marcum system? I'm afraid I am going to break off the fins on the sides of the camera when returning it to the storage compartment. There is not enough storage space in the box so I am thinking external storage for the camera only.

Haha I was just fighting with mine the other day trying to figure out a way to fit it....I ended up turning the camera upside down so where the cord goes into the camera goes in the handle part on the spool....that's the best way I've came up with so far ha

That's what I was doing and still got cracks on the fins. I ended up drilling a hole in the handle and ran a carabiner through the hole and clipped it on the handle of the marcum case. I stumbled upon the idea of taking one of the plastic circles you use to to hold a one pound propane tank and found it fits the camera perfect. I cut it down and put it in the case and held the camera to it with a bungee. Should work.