• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Clam runner kits

aquafang

I installed my runner kit on my new Scout XL Thermal last week.  Not too impressed with their bolts.  I now have about 30 1" bolts sticking up on the floor of my shack. They should have supplied shorter bolts.  I would have went and bought new ones but needed to get it installed that night.  I will probably buy shorter ones and replace them when i have time.  Like maybe this summer....

I just took a angle grinder with a thin metal cutting wheel on it and cut them all off. If you try that you need some thing that cuts fast so the bolts don't get to hot and melt the plastic though. It was like a second a piece with the one I used. ;)