• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mushroom Swiss Buffalo Melt & Curly Fries

1 hour ago, delcecchi said:

If you be cooking stuff in a pan, why not just use a stove?  Sorry for my lack of understanding. 

I look at it as a challenge to get the right temp going and feel I am in control of North Dakota Winters if it can be done outside and also the stove top is boring drinking beer around!

Edited by MossyMO64

7 minutes ago, smurfy said:

:grin::grin:

Answer yer PM.s ya little knockwurst!!!!

11 minutes ago, eyeguy 54 said:

:grin: yada yada yada.....   so many eggs, so little time! 

And you get yer camera ready for those planets in the photo thread!!!!!!

I aint gotz a PM from you ya boar wanna be!!!!!!!!!:P

8 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

Answer yer PM.s ya little knockwurst!!!!

And you get yer camera ready for those planets in the photo thread!!!!!!

why you gonna be on those planets????????

What faults?     HEY! Back to the curly fries!!!!!!!!!!! There'll be NO hijacking around here! Back to where I said they look danged good, before I got bulldozed!!!

I am now coming out of retirement, and have traded my  OCSD Deputy badge for this:

thread_police_badge.jpg

Starting now, when I spot a thread HIJACK, you will hear an audible *WHOOP*, and the perpetrators post will be overlaid with this:

thread_hijack_in_progress_sign.png

Be forewarned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by RebelSS

3 hours ago, bobberineyes said:

Don't feel bad mossy,  there's not a safe  thread around with these hijackers. ..;)

its egg head rebels fault!!!!!!!!:P

3 hours ago, leechlake said:

I'm most improved hijacker for sure, the rest of these clowns don't work on their faults enough.  Lately I type my response and then delete it if it's hijacking...that sandwich reminds me of a Lumberjack Burger.

I was thinking it looked like an applebees cowboy burger! dems is gooooood!

10 minutes ago, Delun Kang said:

If you are one of them who have never tasted Mushroom then you must go for it. The best food is here to jazz up your mood. Not only limited, but also you can prepare a number of dishes using it right from soup, burger, and pizza and so on. Consuming Mushroom is the best way to stay fit and healthy. If it talks about the species then there are many. According to the experts, there are huge benefits of this fungus. To lift up the taste, it has also sprinkled on the food.  Agrinoon has emerged as the best brand producing a number of mushrooms maintaining the quality of the product at the best prices.

Delun Kang, Welcome back to the forum.  You really seem pretty excited about the Agrinoon ag company as you have brought it up in every single post that you have made. Do you work for them?