• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Grizzly Adams died

I've spent more than my fair share of time in the boonies, and I think I would really enjoy the old school life of living off the land/what you grow in the garden etc. I do my best to avoid buying things at the store, for example can a lot of vegetables, do some farming for a neighbor in exchange for beef and pork.

I've read a lot of pioneer type books that are similar to the grizzly adams story, and I get the weird deja vu feeling. Maybe I did something similar in a past life, who knows???

3 minutes ago, elkrivermn said:

I remember when Grizz was arrested for selling cocaine and tax evasion , no wonder Americans

loved him!

that wasn't Grizz that was Dan Haggerty.  We're talking about Grizzly Adams.  Now maybe him and Nakoma smoked peyote from time to time on the show in the sweat lodge but Grizzly Adams was a wrongfully accused Saint.  Don't buzz kill our memories :)

What's next?  Mike Brady was gay in real life?  Doesn't change that Mike Brady was an excellent architect and family man.

1 hour ago, leechlake said:

that wasn't Grizz that was Dan Haggerty.  We're talking about Grizzly Adams.  Now maybe him and Nakoma smoked peyote from time to time on the show in the sweat lodge but Grizzly Adams was a wrongfully accused Saint.  Don't buzz kill our memories :)

What's next?  Mike Brady was gay in real life?  Doesn't change that Mike Brady was an excellent architect and family man.

I heard Mike Brady and Gilligan were caught with Pee Wee Herman in a movie theater, watching Brokeback Mountain.