• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A few observations - Pic heavy

I'm glad that everything was a hit with your family (despite getting the missus a bit perturbed about ruining your appetites;)).

The recipes are pretty simple for the stuff I sent, and if you have any questions, just ask and somebody will help you out.

Thank you for putting all of the pictures in your post, they are great to see, especially your kids enjoying everything. The smiles say it all, and made my day!!!

Edited by lovebigbluegills

9 minutes ago, DonBo said:

That was quite a haul.  All I got for WINNING was:

0106161047.jpg.8863d36440d6f001df051cee2

Actually, I appreciate this and will (hopefully soon) put it to good use.

Hope you find some use for it.  Otherwise regift it Donbo.   I have owned the business for about 15 years and my wife and I make everything except we hire the neighbor boy to help us with some of it.  Great kid.  

59 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

Are you kidding me with the amount of "samples" sent! :crazy:

We need to have more of these guessing games so I can score some of that! :P

Your odds were as good as his ;):D. Id be happy to do a smoke swap if youd like, not too sure if I'll "sponsor" another foosball giveaway yet.

6 minutes ago, perchking said:

If u don't lbbg, I will even have bigger smile while I am chomping this chow knowing I was the only one that cashed in- BIG TIME!!!  For that sir, I thank you. 

Boar and Lindell both cashed in too the previous couple weeks. ;) But knowing how much the three of you and your families enjoyed what I sent to you, I may just figure something out for this weekend.

That's become my biggest joy of cooking/smoking anything is hearing people say how good it is.

Thank you again PK for the compliments!!!

Edited by lovebigbluegills

Good to meet you, Joe!  Just another testament to the good guys that contribute to this forum.  Walked in to a bar -The infamous "Liquor Hole" in Kilkenny, MN (The pun is definitely intended, you should see the sign.) looking for a complete stranger.  Not too tough to figure out who you're looking for when someone walks in with a bag of meat, I guess. Anyway, sat there and talked like we've known each other for 20 years. I really hope we can get a bigger gathering going - I think it would be more like a family reunion than a first-time gathering.