Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

eyeguy 54

Gill chasing fuel

15 posts in this topic

That is a great combo!!!  Got my daughter and her husband to smoke eggs and they love it!!  I've got to make this.  good luck.

eyeguy 54 likes this

Looks great!!! and healthier than most things I eat as well :)  I need to try the smoked egg thing.

Man that does look good.  You must be retired EG?  You sure do a lot of culinary projects and take a lot of great pics. 

eyeguy 54 likes this

That looks very good Eyeguy!!! And like Thunder mentioned, healthier than I usually eat also.

About the only smoking project I have for the weekend is more eggs, so I think I'll devil some and make egg salad with the rest.

bobberineyes likes this

51 minutes ago, lovebigbluegills said:

That looks very good Eyeguy!!! And like Thunder mentioned, healthier than I usually eat also.

About the only smoking project I have for the weekend is more eggs, so I think I'll devil some and make egg salad with the rest.

yea I was gonna ask.......whats with this healthy stuff when out fishing?????????????:cry::sick::D

Say, that looks good to me!! And healthy! I like that! :P  But, that isn't a whole wheat type tortilla, is it.....?

reb it probabley organic so hush! 

question wen smomeing eggs, yur just putting uncooked eggs from the fridge in the smoker. how long and what temp??

4 minutes ago, Boar said:

question wen smomeing eggs, yur just putting uncooked eggs from the fridge in the smoker. how long and what temp??

Ya hard-boil them first and peel (try Eyeguy's poking method!!!).

The best they've turned out for me is when I smoked them with apple for 45-60 minutes at 140-150.

Boar likes this

21 minutes ago, lovebigbluegills said:

Ya hard-boil them first and peel (try Eyeguy's poking method!!!).

The best they've turned out for me is when I smoked them with apple for 45-60 minutes at 140-150.

You'll have to clarify that.... Boar'll have a big apple sitting in there with 'em. :P

Mmmmmm! Looks excellent eyeguy. Always enjoy the little photo bombing dog too. (Sessi?)

eyeguy 54 likes this

Smoked eggs are dynamite, think I'm gonna smoke a bunch and also pickle another bunch this weekend. ..if that makes any sense.:crazy:

RebelSS likes this

2 hours ago, RebelSS said:

How do we know THAT'S not really eyeguy???  :grin:

we dont... thats what makes him so mysterious....de DE de DE DE de de.

RebelSS likes this

WOOF  WOOF  need I say more>? >? ?>  ?>  ?   ??  ?   

I am a legend in my own mind when it come to peeling eggs.  10 in 52 seconds using the no fail eyeguy method. lol

hard boiled, peeled, then smoked boar. 

first time putting some chicken pieces in this wrap.  really a good combo. small squirt of herb garlic mayo also. 

gill fishing sucked tho today. grrrrrrrr!  slayed crappies yesturday :):):)