• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I'm riding this weekend

LoonASea

11 minutes ago, LoonASea said:

I plan to ride the NSST again this saturday ,,,I would prefer to have company ,,,Any one else interested in riding??

Would love to but can't make it this weekend. :(

OK the forecast threw a wrench in my plans for saturday ,,,So hopefully I will get some time off on friday afternoon and get out and ride in the fresh snow 

Walleyehooker  there are no lodges/hotels with good adjacent trail access in the Duluth area   ,,,there are some up the shore with better access to trails at Two Harbors and further up the shore ,,,Im just glad I live up here so I dont have to trailer too far ,,but there are times I wish I had some one to ride with each time I hit the trails 

35 minutes ago, LoonASea said:

OK the forecast threw a wrench in my plans for saturday ,,,So hopefully I will get some time off on friday afternoon and get out and ride in the fresh snow

Walleyehooker  there are no lodges/hotels with good adjacent trail access in the Duluth area   ,,,there are some up the shore with better access to trails at Two Harbors and further up the shore ,,,Im just glad I live up here so I dont have to trailer too far ,,but there are times I wish I had some one to ride with each time I hit the trails

To bad Randy, lets set some kind of date for a group run to see who all can make it. Maybe with enough notice more could come.

1 hour ago, LoonASea said:

I have Jan 30th open but there is a HCS run that date also so the Trestle will be kinda full ,,or feb 6th will work too

I think I'm good with either of those as well. Wonder about Explorer & Gary, does BD still have a sled? Maybe Walleyehooker can find a room up there or load up on my trailer on the way by?

I was gonna take the sled up to Ely and hit Burntside for lakers this weekend but the weather has me cancelling that too.

I am looking at maybe heading up there next saturday and spending the night and make it a "fish n sled" weekend. Fish during the day and sled after dark.  We'll see how that works out tho.

Starting on Jan 30th I'm only gonna be able to ride on Sundays.... Junior has B-Ball tournaments every saturday thru the middle of April

Worked down in Moose Lake today and seen lots of sleds on trailers going north ,,,couple more inches of light fluffy snow today will help the trails  ,,,sure hope I can take some time off tomorrow before the cold hits and get a few more miles on 

20 hours ago, LoonASea said:

I have Jan 30th open but there is a HCS run that date also so the Trestle will be kinda full ,,or feb 6th will work too

How about Sunday the 31st then? Sounds like Explorer can make Sundays?

14 minutes ago, LoonASea said:

If we can do sundays the 24th 31st and feb 7th can be added to potential dates

Im just thinkin we dont have to drive the extra 2+ hours to get home

Boy it would be nice to live close like you guys and have to drive home the two hours! :( Good thing I don't start work on Mondays until 1:00pm and can sleep in! :) Any of those days works for me. Would be nice to get a few sleds on this ride. Anyone else out there with a sled can tag along! ;)

7 minutes ago, minneman said:

Sounds fun! Where do you all meet?

Still hashing out dates and details but it maybe either above Two Harbors parking lot or above Twig I think. I'll let the guys that live up there post meeting details once we can pick a day and time.

1 hour ago, Walleyehooker said:

I might be up for a one day deal. Leech we could take my truck and trailer this time seeing I would be headed your way anyway.

That would be ok but since I'm in Brooklyn Center it maybe easier to swing by you? Your still out past Dayton right? But what ever would work.

1 hour ago, Walleyehooker said:

I'm still in the same place. I thought maybe you went over and up 35 or do you go up 169 and cut over.

When I go I take 610 over to 35. If I picked you up we could cut over at hwy 10 or 95 up at Princeton over to 35.

OK, something just came up last night and Junior will not be playing in the tournament the weekend of the 30th (has a mandatory church confirmation deal that friday/saturday) so I can hit it on the 30th if it makes it easier on all.

If someone wanted to trailer to Cloquet I would have one spot on my trailer or I could load up with someone else and split gas too.   I can almost taste the Trainwreck :grin::grin:

I got 4" at my house as of last night. 

Edited by Xplorer