• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Playoff Caviar

1 minute ago, smurfy said:

my daughter makes tthat!!!!! a chip dip right!!!!!!!!!!! yea not bad.

Smurfo, ya gotta try this one.....I guarantee you'll love it. I put my heart into this one. :)

Just now, RebelSS said:

Ya right. Fast work. You wish. I'll toot yer friggin' knob.

hahaha...  it's got like 46 ingredients for God's sake.  If I had a wheel barrow of ADHD drugs I couldn't make it.

It looks very good and the photo is outstanding.  

Ya, it gets kinda sogged out, rh. Veggies soften too much. It does need to sit in the fridge overnite before ya eat it, though...that's a must. I really would be honored if you'd make it, and tell us what ya think. it IS a pain to make, but if ya line everything up like I do, and proceed down the line, it isn't too bad. It's worth it. Lotsa choppin', though.  I like to crank Segar or the Stones or Van Morrison and have it. I find it relaxing. Give it a go!

Eeew, no that looks way to healthy for a Football game.:(  A game is the only time my wife lets me eat crapp because shes not watching it. So crapp I will eat!  :)

Maybe a can of Hormel chili on top would help crapp it up a bit? :P

Edited by leech~~

Making it today.  I was going to make it exactly the way it is but my wife can't stand green pepper raw so I'll just put in another red pepper or orange pepper.  Otherwise it is what it is.  I'll have it for the game tomorrow.  good luck.

39 minutes ago, reinhard1 said:

Got er done!!! Now for the overnight in the fridge.  Taste's great already.  This would make a great salsa also!!!  good luck.

IMG_2622.thumb.jpg.5ab6a6eedf2eaebb7f785

Good Stuff!!!

Good job! Let me know how ya like it tomorrow, rh!! I may have to bottle it!  :grin:

Edited by RebelSS

14 hours ago, leechlake said:

awesome!  May have to make some home made chips.

Cut three at a time with scissors in pie shape.  Throw a few at a time in oil, not touching, flip after about 30 seconds.  Little salt and whamo!

how many ingredients does it take to make them homemade chips???????