• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Playoff party beans

I make this every year when the steelers are in the playoffs. It is a large recipie but there is enough for the first round to hopefully the super bowl. 

Beans: 1 can of each even the juice except for the white beans

cannelli, pinto, black eye peas, baby butter, chick peas, kidney, chili beans, black beans, fava, navy, great northern  

Meats: 1pound of each, u can use any types/amounts of your liking. I use 8 to 10 pounds per batch

Ground beef, bacon, brats, sweet & hot sausage, steak, kielbasa, 

other ingredients:

1 jar grape jelly, 1bottle ketchup, 1 bottle sweet baby rays BBQ, 2 28oz cans crushed tomatoes, 1 28oz can tomatoe sauce.  Chili powder, cayenne, oregano, onion & garlic powder. 

This recipe freezes very well

image.thumb.jpeg.d04044197e034fd5a24b619

that looks wonderful, I say, I just might mave a go with recipe ol' bean, that looks mighty scrumptous. I just cant recall, who thos blokes, Mr. leech is refering to but cast not an ray of hope with in thine shadow and ye shall for every become glorified. here endeth the bean 

1 minute ago, Boar said:

that looks wonderful, I say, I just might mave a go with recipe ol' bean, that looks mighty scrumptous. I just cant recall, who thos blokes, Mr. leech is refering to but cast not an ray of hope with in thine shadow and ye shall for every become glorified. here endeth the bean 

Quit nippin the dang brandy Boar!:P