Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
leech~~

Anyone else notice.

51 posts in this topic

That the only eye that teared up was the one he rubbed the eye lid, with what? ;)

Edited by leech~~
RebelSS and perchking like this

But people can be beheaded by ISIS, troops killed in sandland, people blown up by terrorist bombs.....but then he heads out for a golf game or a vacation. Hmmm...something wrong here....

Kinda makes you wonder where that finger has been sometimes...;)

RebelSS likes this

Yeah. No doubt your boy Trump would do a better job than poor ol' Obama!   HA Ha Ha Ha.

5 minutes ago, Ufatz said:

Yeah. No doubt your boy Trump would do a better job than poor ol' Obama!   HA Ha Ha Ha.

Obama has helped create Trump

leech~~ likes this

10 minutes ago, tacklejunkie said:

Obama has helped create Trump

It's Obama's fault that the GOP base responds well to fear mongering about immigrants and general circus barking?  

And it's you yahoos that are always on a tear about how the liberals blame bush for all ills, cripes.

1 hour ago, leech~~ said:

That the only eye that teared up was the one he rubbed the eye lid, with what? ;)

I'm of the opinion that if you cry at work you need to be sent home for the day.

Edited by bobbymalone

1 hour ago, leech~~ said:

From the photo I'd say his middle finger on his right hand.

16 minutes ago, Juneau4 said:

From the photo I'd say his middle finger on his right hand.

images.jpg

RebelSS likes this

1 hour ago, bobbymalone said:

And it's you yahoos that are always on a tear about how the liberals blame bush for all ills, cripes.

Shiat.....Uncle Bill started pulling out the tried and true "B-b-b-b-but Clinton" again, I guess effing that Bengazi chicken time and again wasn't doing the job. That poor chicken, it's probably able to pass a whole corn cob through now. :)

I'm wondering if bringing up a guy who had a 73% favorable rating AFTER his impeachment proceedings will do the trick now?

;)

2 hours ago, bobbymalone said:

It's Obama's fault that the GOP base responds well to fear mongering about immigrants and general circus barking?  

Yup

Obama is helping creating Trump along with the GOP and Democrats in DC. I know you are having trouble accepting that, but that is the facts. And I've stated my opinion aplenty here on Trump so there's no need to repeat them. But, whether you accept that fact that his candidacy is being fueled by people's disgust with DC and the general direction of this country or not is your business. And, ready for the shocker, BHO is now seen as part of that. He wasn't in 2008 which is why he was elected then.

So you can stick your fingers in your ears and go "la la la la" all day. But don't blame me or others here if he happens to win the presidency. Blame your guy in the WH for at least some part of it

40 minutes ago, Duffman said:

Shiat.....Uncle Bill started pulling out the tried and true "B-b-b-b-but Clinton" again,

;)

Says the guy who brought up GWB, Romney(post election), Cheney, ect, everytime BHO was critiicized here in the last several years:crazy:

Edited by tacklejunkie

3 hours ago, leech~~ said:

What am I supposed to see

26 minutes ago, tacklejunkie said:

But don't blame me or others here if he happens to win the presidency. Blame your guy in the WH for at least some part of it

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-09.gif

When Hilldo wins by a landslide go ahead and blame Obama for suckin' it so hard that the GOP put an unelectable candidate up there.  

7 minutes ago, bobbymalone said:

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-09.gif

When Hilldo wins by a landslide go ahead and blame Obama for suckin' it so hard that the GOP put an unelectable candidate up there.  

You don't know if she will win or not. The election isn't till Nov. "Unelectable" candidates have become president. Everybody is convinced "their" candidate will win by a landslide. Until the actual votes are counted. I make no predictions except that we will have a new president in 2017

However, I believe whoever wins, it will not be by a landslide

Edited by tacklejunkie

There is nothing better, for me, when the R wins and I switch to MSNBC and watch the long faces.  I'm sure it's the same for Dems when their person wins and tuning to Fox.  No more talk, no more conjecture, just a winner...and then you end up hearing "but are they going to have a mandate."  Ugh, it never ends I guess.

Dotch likes this

6 minutes ago, tacklejunkie said:

You don't know if she will win or not. The election isn't till Nov. "Unelectable" candidates have become president. Everybody is convinced "their" candidate will win by a landslide. Until the actual votes are counted. I make no predictions except that we will have a new president in 2017

Once again you're confusing a prediction of a landslide Hildo victory in a Hildo vs Trump election with a wish for Hilldo to be elected.   I won't vote for her.  

Look at the resident GOPer's here and their opinion of Trump...  Even LMIT and Fox News doesn't have a high opinion of him (yet) but I'm sure he'll end up being marketed as Ronald freakin' Reagan reincarnate if he ends up with nomination.   I'm sure many will end up pulling that lever just because, but Trump is going to send a lot of votes to third parties, more so than any of the other potential GOP candidates, IMO.  I just don't think he's electable and I think the GOP puppet masters think that too.

Edited by bobbymalone

Bobby, my wife listens to Rush every day and told me last night that Trump has the Reagan Democrats in his pocket so the Reagan comparisons are right there.

I'm so tired of National Polls showing who's ahead.  Who cares.  It's a state by state thing both for the primary and election.  California could have ten million people voting and polling for a R and guess what?  All electoral votes go to the D at electiton time.  Winner takes all baby.

11 minutes ago, bobbymalone said:

Once again you're confusing a prediction of a landslide Hildo victory in a Hildo vs Trump election with a wish for Hilldo to be elected.   I won't vote for her. 

TJ has always had that problem.

You don't need polls, just look no further than those who have money on the line right now, and that would be the Vegas odds.

Hillary in a landslide.

34 minutes ago, leechlake said:

28 minutes ago, Duffman said:

TJ has always had that problem.

Nope

No problem

It just seems to be the same folks that come forth with swords drawn whenever any post is critical of the Middle Class Champ or Obama.

Of course, they don't support either...but....lol

Wanna hear my prediction that will come true? If she wins, you'll write us a joyous post. If she loses, you'll write a bitter post. Not that I'm going out on a limb here as you've done both already dependent on which party has lost or won elections.

But...you don't support her;)

34 minutes ago, leechlake said:

It's a state by state thing both for the primary and election.  California could have ten million people voting and polling for a R and guess what?  All electoral votes go to the D at electiton time.  Winner takes all baby.

Huh?

If a candidate wins a state, they get those electoral votes. I've never heard of a D winning a state's popular vote in an election but the Electoral votes going the the R and vise versa in a presidential election

Edited by tacklejunkie
mizzpell'n

9 minutes ago, tacklejunkie said:

Nope

No problem

It just seems to be the same folks that come forth with swords drawn whenever any post is critical of the Middle Class Champ or Obama.

Of course, they don't support either...but....lol

Wanna here my prediction that will come true? If she wins, you'll write us a joyous post. If she loses, you'll write a bitter post. Not that I'm going out on a limb here as you've done both already.

But...you don't support her;)

You've got quite the imagination TJ.  Swords drawn, LOL.

If I was a Dem/Hildo fan, I'd be supportive of your post that asserts that Obama created the monster that ensures a continued democrat dynasty.

23 minutes ago, leechlake said:

Bobby, my wife listens to Rush every day and told me last night that Trump has the Reagan Democrats in his pocket so the Reagan comparisons are right there.

I've heard that ,too

I also live near the Range which is a DFL stronghold and hear more that a few Rangers say things along the line of Trump saying the things they want to hear in a candidate. Well, since he never held public office and has no voting record to tie him to he has the luxury of saying whatever anyone wants to hear at any given moment. ;)

So have you bought your made in china "make america great again" trucker hat (yet) or will wait until the formal declaration of the GOP nominee?

Edited by bobbymalone

10 minutes ago, bobbymalone said:

So have you bought your made in china "make america great again" trucker hat (yet) or will wait until the formal declaration of the GOP nominee?

I believe that was debunked

http://www.snopes.com/donald-trump-hat-china/

Wow..all I did was point out that BHO's presidency and the DC class bear some responsibility for Trump's candidacy and look at the reaction. Never even predicted he would be the next president and...wow!!! Very strong reaction to a one sentence post

That tells me deep down you know I'm correct but have an instinct to protect BHO and that I need to be aware of that going forward

But it's true. People are disgusted with the general direction of this country and BHO has been a part of it. Not all, of course. But part. And if they were happy with the direction of this country, Trump's candidacy would not be.

Edited by tacklejunkie
Dotch and Down2Earth like this