• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

AND THE WINNERS ARE.....

Boar

One small correction - you said "Thunderlund's Cheese" but I'm providing the Jalepeno/Cheddar Brats for the AP contest.  No worries though!

Looked like RH had it, but then they put AP back in and he tacked on a couple more.  NFL.com is listing the official stat as 67 yds rushing for AP. That makes the above CORRECT!  Congrats Blue_Healer_Guy -  the winner of the Jalepeno Cheddar venison brats from Krenik's Meats in Shieldsville, MN.  

Sorry, wish I could give you something homemade but all my venny is still just ground/frozen. But in all likelihood this will be even better -- many of my deer hunting friends say they're among the best venison brats they've ever had.

I'll PM you and we'll figure out a good means of delivery!

Adrian finished with 67 yards just so everyone knows.  Good job Boar.....   Fun deal and I can't wait to try the smoked cheese.   Funny since we just beat the cheeseheads.  I am getting the cheese from  Loves Big Blue Gills for second place at halftime.  

3 minutes ago, blue_healer_guy said:

Thunderlund,  im only 23 miles south of you.  how easy is that!

Not one to boast but i only missed it by a yard.  lol

NICE!!!! Would love to meet up with you face-to-face if you want... perhaps one night this week?  Shoot me a PM.

yepper that was fun. I hope to have a new sausage recipe done by super bowl and would like to do another game. sunday is to soon for me as I will be making another trip to red and im running outa sausage to give away. if someone want to run with a game between the vikes and I think seattle, feel free. its great that this thread has really taken off. must be close to the most popular thread in the forum now. 

On 1/6/2016 at 0:02 PM, smurfy said:

they musta came from boar!!!!!!!!!!!!! he sent me a tipup.............and it dint have line on it either!!!!!!!!!!!:P:D

Cripes! I 'spose ya expect your rods and reels to come with line AND fish on them, too!!! :grin: