• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

VIKINGS DIVISION CHAMPS

reinhard1

I'm proud of the Vikings for winning the division.  That also was not predicted by our resident experts.  Most predicted that the moldy stale cheeseheads would win the division once again.  I think like coach Dungy said prior to the game [he was the only one that predicted a Viking win}, that the Vikings are one team that could surprise everyone.  He was very high on Zimmer and so am I.  Go Vikings!!!!

6779_918459838201394_4820693923300559958

I think the battle for the division will be between the Bears and the Vikings in the near future.  Bears have a good coach now as well.  Detroit has a re-building time span and the Cheesheads cycle of domination is over.  That's my couch expert opinion.  good luck.

11 hours ago, Big Dave2 said:

If you predict the Vikings are going to win the division every year, you are bound to be right once every 5-10 years.:D

Since 1970 the Lions have won the Division 3 times. The Bears have won  it 10 times. The Packers have won  it 12 times.  The Vikings,,,,,,,,,,,,17 times.

2 hours ago, kelly-p said:

Since 1970 the Lions have won the Division 3 times. The Bears have won  it 10 times. The Packers have won  it 12 times.  The Vikings,,,,,,,,,,,,17 times.

Exactly like Gopher fans.........always living in the past. You should look up how those numbers look since the division was reconstructed (2002 I think) and get back to us.

35 minutes ago, Big Dave2 said:

Exactly like Gopher fans.........always living in the past. You should look up how those numbers look since the division was reconstructed (2002 I think) and get back to us.

14 Years isn't big enough of a sample size ;)

Viking win Super Bowl!!!  Big Dave --Well they had a weak schedule to get there.  Johny Football the superstar, would have made for a legit victory.  Should have drafted him instead of Teddy.  Other teams folded.  Ref's blew a lot of calls ect. ect. :D. good luck.

5 minutes ago, reinhard1 said:

Viking win Super Bowl!!!  Big Dave --Well they had a weak schedule to get there.  Johny Football the superstar, would have made for a legit victory.  Should have drafted him instead of Teddy.  Other teams folded.  Ref's blew a lot of calls ect. ect. :D. good luck.

Win it and get back to me.

I'm more interested in the National Championship game on Monday than the Stupidbowl.

Roll Tide.

Edited by Big Dave2

Glad to see Big Dave and LMT are still a happy couple. Hi 5'ing, quoting each other, liking each others posts, it's getting serious.

You guys should know by now no matter what the Vikes do they will dig deep to still find ways to troll. Even if we won the Super Bowl they'd say that's only 1. NO ONE lives in the past more then these two, they rank right up there with Packer fans.

46 minutes ago, kelly-p said:

"always living in the past"

I thought we were talking about the 2015 Division  Championship? Isn't that right now? 

LOL, you were the one talking about division championships in 1970.

You can't make this stuff up!

15 hours ago, Big Dave2 said:

If you predict the Vikings are going to win the division every year, you are bound to be right once every 5-10 years

5 minutes ago, Big Dave2 said:

You can't make this stuff up!

I didn't.

Just now, kelly-p said:

I didn't.

OMG, you're telling me that what happened in 1970 is relevant?

56 minutes ago, kelly-p said:

"always living in the past"

I thought we were talking about the 2015 Division  Championship? Isn't that right now?