• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Let's get this thread fired up again. Its time to get back to older times when people helped each other out. Post ice reports fishing reports with the lake you fished NOT YOUR SPOT just the lake and what you caught.

Have not been out yet but going to give it a shot tomorrow. Did see portables on the north end of Prairie north of horseshoe island along the east shore. Heard they were getting some nice perch.

Sort of hole hopped hole = lake, Beaver dam & Horseshoe off Cty Rd H both had a good 4 to five inches, Bashaw, Lipsett and Rice Lake Burnett County had 5 plus inches, Shell Lake South Bay the area I fished 6 inches, this was a two day run and gun trip I did return to Shell for AM and PM bites  best luck on Lipsett, for gills.

Colter let's us know how you did. Did see allot of people coming out the last couple hours of the day. I was going off the landing by horseshoe island. People scattered all over mainly to the north.

3 of us hit Prairie yesterday - lots of people, a few were setting their permanents up.  We probably caught 35, with about half dozen keeper size.  Fished middle of the day as thats what the calendar called for, from what we heard its been the typical early and late bite.  Prob head up again and try the afternoon.  Caught them on a variety of baits, lots of lookers - we never did find a bait or color they couldn't resist......:/

Fished prairie yesterday afternoon, bite was on and off - i brought 9 home.  Caught them on a variety of jigs and colors, having the right "touch" was more important, and im not sure what that was but my uncle outfished me pretty good!  Mostly gills with some perch and crappies mixed in.

fished Prairie (north end ) this morning, had 11 flags 7 eyes 1 legal.  Yesterday we had 7 flags 1 legal eye. Been getting nice perch and gills not allot just good quality. We switched to using the smallest slender spoon we can find and tip it with 2 wax worms. It keeps the little ones away.

they'll bite just don't sit with one lure change change change change.

I was a moderator many moons ago but bowed out. Other than myself and a hand full of others nobody wanted to share lakes there were fishing on or give reports but they all wanted to ask question of lakes spots etc when someone did post a decent report . They all want the information but don't want to reciprocate and from what I have seen things haven't' change for the better but gotten worse than it was.

Got a mix of 17 crappies and gills. Bite was 430-6. As I said before if your not getting any change change change the color and style of your jig. I was marking fishing but not takers. Tried a few different styles and colors. Finally put on a white and pink rat finkie and that was the ticket.

was a good afternoon on the north end of Prairie , caught a mix of crappies ,gills and perch along with 3 walleyes. 1 on a tip up 2 on jig pole with a wax worm ...go figure right? Bite has been hot and fast but only the last hour to hour and a half before dark. Sat yesterday from 2 to 630 and never marked a fish until 430ish then the screen just lit right up as usual. Pink n white rat finkie or chartruese with a waxie.

3 people the last 1 1/2 hours yesterday.

imagejpeg_0(6).jpg