• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cost of new rubber on Mattracks

LindellProStaf

I have Mattracks Litefoot on a 2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660 that I bought used a few years ago.  The rubber has lots of cracks and they are looking pretty worn.  They are about 10 years old.  Does anyone know how much new rubber would cost?  I can't find anything online.  I will probably have to contact The company but thought someone here might know.  Also I wonder if it is easy to change them.  Anyone ever do that?

And the answer is.  $660 for each rubber track.  X 4.  The guys at Mattracks got back to me pronto.  I wondered how worn down mine were and wondered if they were weak and would break.  They assured me to just keep on running them and that I had nothing t worry about.  Pieces of rubber can even break off and still have plenty of wear left for someone like me who doesn't put many miles on them.  I only run them in the winter and that is to go to my fish house on the river and back to the heated garage.  I probably don't put 5 miles a year on them.  I put the wheels on for the summer.  I also like to take the wife for a spin around the pasture in the snow.  (I mean her and I on the wheeler) :grin: