• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Venison Shoulder

Reb and I were trying to help, see the post above yours.  I was mocking myself by bringing up the hijacking.

no biggy bud. Getting back to rhe shoulder. I seen this in another thread. You guys use mustard with your rubs. Whats the mustard dom

And you didn't hijack my snowmobile thread?

wont take tgat big to beat boar.

I explained that to you, I really was trying to help you. here, I'll even bring it back for you to read.Posted 3 hours ago (edited) · Report post

And, I really DID think he WAS buying one. That's why I posted the engine advice. (been rebuilding them since about, oh, '72 or '73, back when I was racing...)  Hey, admit it, we did get you guys to smile, didn't we? :grin: 

That's what keeps me going/gets me thru some days. I'd trade places to be any one of ya, but some things I wouldn't wish on anyone.

There it is. Sorry I made that mistake. I apologize. And excuse the $#@! outta me for living.

Edited by RebelSS

No sweat LL, FIGURED U WERE BLOWING SMOKE, ISEE THAT YOUR FISHCATCHI G SKILLS ARE MODLED AFTER YOUR GENETICS.....TINY.  SMURF MUSERD KEES RUB ON, YOU CAN USE  SPRAY ADHEISIVE TOO. OR THOUSAND ISLAND DRESSING.

LLL. Little Leech Lake scoffed at 12-1/2 lb walleyes even as a 10 year old .  Notice the arms tucked in tight to body to not make the 14-15 pounder look bigger than it was?

Funny...Leech Lake is right above my head on the map.  

image.jpeg

Edited by leechlake

I'm posting a walleye a day for you up until Christmas...my little own 12 days of Christmas just for you with some bonus days mixed in since it's Dec 11 today.  I am only 5'7" and the doc gives me 5'8" but whats the difference.  I will start a different thread, we can all chime in and I will post it on this forum so nobody starts following us around fishing by us.  Merry Christmas!

Gotcha. So you scmear mustard on them rub the rub on? Would that work to charcoal grill a turkey?

Yup, mustard first, than sprinkle the rub - then give it a good rubbin' to distribute evenly.  I suppose you could mix the rub and mustard and then smear it all on, but I always determine the amount of rub to use by the amount of meat it covers.  So I put the "glue" on first, then sprinkle until I get good coverage, and then I rub.