Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
leechlake

Work Place? What happened?

4 posts in this topic

Late last week we heard about the work place violence aspect of the California shooting.  At the very least many wanted to say it was at least part of the reason for the shooting.  Same people didn't want to say this was terrorists, Islamic anything, radicalized...

Us zealots called it accurately and got hammered about going out on that limb.  Now what?

When the news is there is a shooting at an office building, the safe bet is to go with workplace violence.   As soon as more details came out, nobody made any denials about jihadists despite whatever Breitbart news you're sucking down telling you different.  but whatever, here's a gold star, now go hide under your bed, the jihadists are coming.

I'm also confused how you've managed to remove the workplace violence aspect of it, since they did shoot up the dude's coworkers rather than some sort of random place or something that seems like a more logical jihadist target.   Sounds like it was a mix of workplace violence and jihadist nonsense to me.   But I understand you probably struggle with anything that's not black and white, since you're so stuck on what Obama calls this stuff. 

Edited by bobbymalone

When the news is there is a shooting at an office building, the safe bet is to go with workplace violence.   As soon as more details came out, nobody made any denials about jihadists despite whatever Breitbart news you're sucking down telling you different.  but whatever, here's a gold star, now go hide under your bed, the jihadists are coming.

I'm also confused how you've managed to remove the workplace violence aspect of it, since they did shoot up the dude's coworkers rather than some sort of random place or something that seems like a more logical jihadist target.   Sounds like it was a mix of workplace violence and jihadist nonsense to me.   But I understand you probably struggle with anything that's not black and white, since you're so stuck on what Obama calls this stuff. 

He did finally after all these years admit Fort Hood was Jihadi Terrorism.  Only took him 6 years, but he got there.