• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone want to guess

ZachD

30 minutes ago, monstermoose78 said:

July 3rd

Awesome it looks like a good place I don't know if you stop by his place and checked it out and I like the fact he only trains 8 dog at once. I will give reports back on how it is as the program goes on. I am just doing basic gun dog right now. So he should be gone from march 27th to end of may

On a side note have you been fishing Green lately? I went a couple times and all I could find were a bunch of cigar walleyes.

Finn is now showing signs of be allergic his food! Any ideas seeing I now have 2 bags of puppy food that make Finn itch and  cause stomach issues. I have been feeding him cooked version and rice which doing great with but my venison supply is running out fast. I read Finn needs more than just venison and rice. Any help would be great 

I thought Tango was allergic to his food too but it turned out to puppy impetigo. The Vet gave me a week of antibiotics and a benzoyl peroxide shampoos , It cleared up within a matter of days. He had red bumps on his belly and pits of his legs and would chew on it to itch them.
Is his rash going away now that he is on the venison?
I use nutri source large puppy breed dog food

Maybe try Natural Balance Sweet Potato and Venison

Here is the description it says its for dogs with allergies

Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato & Venison Formula is a proven formula for dogs with allergies based on our unique blend of a premium protein and carbohydrate not commonly found in dog foods. No grains such as wheat, barley, rice, or corn. Some dogs may be highly sensitive to commonly used proteins, carbohydrates and food additives in their diet. Allergic reactions can lead to irritable bowel, upset stomach, and a number of skin problems. Natural Balance has created Sweet Potato & Venison Formula for dogs with these food allergies. Dick Van Patten s Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato & Venison Dry Dog Food is made with: Fresh Sweet Potatoes Premium quality carbohydrate rich in potassium and a highly digestible energy source. Fresh Venison Premium quality protein source not commonly used in pet foods. Canola Oil Low in saturated fat and high in monounsaturated fat

Thank you every one. We switched him to  a limited ingredient lamb and rice on Monday so far all is good.

Finn is still growing fast he hit 50 pounds on Saturday. He has not been chewing s much lately as well and has been much better about peeing in the house. Only thing is he thinks he the size of my chihuahuas. I am excited to start working with Finn on stay at distance and longer fetching.

Well A little update on Tango I have been posting more on fishingminnesota but may as well update on here too.

Almost 8 months now he is about 45 pounds and is solid muscle, training is going well he is super fast on his retrieves I should have named him flash haha this dude can run and swim I tell you. I plan on bringing him down the road to the game fair in august and see how he does! Cant wait to hunt him too.

Here are a couple of newer pics

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg