• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Charlie Brown Christmas

I thoguht smurf was the block head, wait thats hame head. but no doubt smurf resembles CB. :P 

that is an all time classic, having grown up with thos oldies was awsome, The great pumkin ect ect. 

I thoguht smurf was the block head, wait thats hame head. but no doubt smurf resembles CB. :P 

that is an all time classic, having grown up with thos oldies was awsome, The great pumkin ect ect. 

i'm telling!!!!!:cry::cry: your picking on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P

my dad called me Charlie til the day he died.  When I was about 1-1/2 I looked exactly like Charlie Brown.

Kinda wish they would have skipped the hour long special or at least put it on after airing the actual show.  Starting the actual show at 8pm is a little late for my young daughter so we opted to watch it on You tube instead so she could still go to bed on time.  She still enjoyed it as it was her first time seeing it.

Rudolph tonight 7pm, CBS.  Also, I'm sure there's a Christmas movie on the Hallmark Channel where two kids scheme to get their divorced parents back together before the Holidays.  Always attractive parents too...just like all of us!

leechlake:

Rudolph tonight 7pm, CBS.  Also, I'm sure there's a Christmas movie on the Hallmark Channel where two kids scheme to get their divorced parents back together before the Holidays.  Always attractive parents too...just like all of us!

Yukon Cornelius and the Bumble!!!!   :grin: 

bumble-yukon.jpg

Edited by RebelSS