• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Jerry Kill retires

ANYFISH2

It is reported Jerry Kill is retiring immediately due to health concerns.

I hope all works out well for him, and wish him thebest.

Hope Cleady (sp) can carry on where kill left off as for as moving the gopher program forward.

How was this year moving forward?

Talk about a program in absolute shambles! 

It hasn't been a good year and the program still has a long ways to go but I thought kill was the man that could pull it off.  I have a lot of respect for how he conducts himself and how he runs a program.  It really seems like he has was trying to run a program the right way.

Hopefully he is able to get his health concerns in check and move on with his life.  

How was this year moving forward?

Talk about a program in absolute shambles! 

Stop bringing Auburn into this.

(Ouch. I just hurt my own feelings).

It hasn't been a good year and the program still has a long ways to go but I thought kill was the man that could pull it off.  I have a lot of respect for how he conducts himself and how he runs a program.  It really seems like he has was trying to run a program the right way.

Hopefully he is able to get his health concerns in check and move on with his life.  

Yeah, hope nothing but the best for him.  He's a good guy and a solid coach. The press conference was tough to watch/listen to - but it was clear how much he cares about his team and players.

Health and family come above all and always should. I wish him the best. 

The passing of Flip may or may not have had something to do with it but it sure sounded like a hard decision for him. He loved his job, you could tell by listening to him. Hopefully this will give him a long life.