• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Clean title in hand ready to go!! 

1999 Lund Rebel SS 1650 Adventure with a 30hp Honda 4 stroke, Low hours on motor, strong floor, nice carpet, no leaks. Livewell, rod storage, and other multiple storage compartments. This boat is very stable for it's size even on big water! Has a little dock rash and minor cosmetic blemishes but nothing major, a little touch up it could look brand new.

Yacht Club trailer with lifetime license with many recent upgrades. I just upgraded and had maintenance done in the past year or so.

New tires, rims, and bearing buddies. (one trip on them)
New OEM prop, (comes with the spare)
New 3 aftermarket Cabelas brand seats (only 2 are pictured but the 3rd comes with)
New Trailer Jack and Trailer Hitch (one trip)
New Hummingbird 581i Fishfinder ( used a couple times) 
New Minn Kota Endura C2 55lb Thrust Trolling Motor (used a couple times)
New Engine Cowl/Hood- Didn't come with decals. (old one got stolen)
Couple year old Deep Cycle Marine Battery

I'm the 3rd owner of this boat/motor/trailer combo, I have owned it for the past 10 yrs, I've used it 2-3 times a yr since I've owned it just taking it up north a couple times each season. The 1st owner was my buddies uncle who bought it brand new, he only used it a hand full of times before selling it to my buddy because of a divorce. My buddy owned it for a few yrs and also only used it a couple times a year up until I bought it from him.

The motor has very low hours on it I can't say how many for sure but I know the life of it and it has been used very little. Every year it had the proper maintenance done to it, It's ultra quiet and very fuel efficient. Starts every time and can idle down so low you can use it for trolling if wanted. It's a Honda 4-stroke they are very strong and reliable motors.

I'm asking $5200 B/O, if you are serious and have cash feel free to shoot me some offers.

Call/Text/Email or post here in the forums with any questions or if you want to set up a viewing.

507-298-1778

[email protected]

Ask for Brandon......Thanks

IMAG0756.jpg

IMAG0757.jpg

IMAG0760.jpg

IMAG0758.jpg

IMAG0759.jpg

Had the boat sold for $4,000 but the buyer fell through last minute. 

I'm willing to sell to whoever wants it for $4,000 since I already had a deal lined up for that amount, that's the lowest I will go.

Gonna run the ad for a couple more weeks then I will be storing it away for the winter. It's a bad time to try selling a boat, it will sell fast in the spring.