Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tacklejunkie

Comments?

12 posts in this topic

The guy does the right thing and get's hammered about it, that's how you get people to react differently the next time.  I guess he should have shot all three and not told anyone?

I did get a chuckle out of him "booting" one away, I suppose it happened but that seemed a little far fetched.  Hopefully he's telling the truth.

If the weapon used is accurate and they're saying wolves avoid people so well the wolves would've never been in range of a pistol. My neighbor to the north has lost 13 calves/cattle since April 1st to wolves and we have been seeing them off and on. A 300 pound calf was killed 2 days ago. There are so few deer left in our area they have to turn to some food source. For reference I live 40.4 miles from the Elk River sign on HWY 169 and or the pizza ranch. Wolves in places like mine currently are nearly out of control now, that mild winter they had large litters. I wish this guy would've hammered all 3 of them.

Gray lives matter.

Dead Wolves turn in to Gray matter! Is that good enough for you? "Wink" Emoticon  Don't seem to be working, at work!

See a wolf.

Shoot a wolf.

Any questions ?

You gonna come visit me?  Put money on my commissary account?

How about "save a moose, shoot some deer", or "shoot a deer, the car you save might be your own".  ?

:D:D

Edited by delcecchi

Federal court ruling makes killing wolves illegal

Effective Dec. 19, 2014, Minnesotans can no longer legally kill a wolf except in the defense of human life.

A federal judge's decision to immediately reinstate Endangered Species Act protections for gray wolves in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan place the animals under protection of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.

Wolves now revert to the federal protection status they had prior to being removed from the endangered species list in the Great Lakes region in January 2012. That means wolves now are federally classified as threatened in Minnesota and endangered elsewhere in the Great Lakes region.

Only agents of the government are authorized to take wolves if depredation occurs.

Uncle Sugar don't care about names.   They are turning loose the drug dealers so they will have plenty of room.