• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tire Preasure

Cheers

Just got new tires for bike and was wondering on the correct pressure to run with. The sticker on the bike says 5lbs but since I have aftermarket tires would that change ? I would guess that it would but not positive .

Thanks

what quad? what kind of tires? what kind of terrain do you ride?

i would typically suggest 6psi front and 5psi rear I would maybe go a lb or 2 higher if you ride on sharp rocky areas and less in the rear if its muddy. you don't want too little but you also don't want to be bouncy. Too little and you can blow them off the bead

Edited by rundrave

Thanks

I have a 500 Arctic Cat, and just put on ITP mud lite xl tires . I use the bike on rock, hills and mud and also plow snow in winter

Edited by Cheers
add info