• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Kitties for bait, eh??

TylerS

I literally laughed out loud when I caught this on my Facebook feed. Someone posted it to a local buy/sell page, and oh man, you should have seen the outrage. I seriously can't believe folks actually think this is legit (unless you guys have really upped your game when it comes to catching those 50-plus-inchers):

URGENT MESSAGE TO MEMBERS GIVING AWAY FREE KITTENS:!!!!... PLEASE!!... Check out the people you are giving your Little Kittens to!!!, ESPECIALLY, if someone wants more than one kitten, I personally heard 2 guys today in a gas station, talking about Muskie Fishing, and using Kittens as Bait, I confronted them, and told both of them that I thought they are Sick F**Kers, to Abuse little animals like that. One guy said he can get them all day long for FREE, in the Local Swap Groups on Facebook, I turned in their License plate number, on their truck, to Law Enforcement, and told them what I overheard them say inside the Gas Station.

Had to log in after reading this one lol. Wow some people lol. I'm sure little kitty after a 1 minute(Marciano) soak would be more likely to be taken by a bullhead off the bottom. Hey lets look in your baitwell/livewell oh workin the tabby's today eh ? Yes sir it has been difficult finding any siamese ones. We all knew that person in school that you could tell them a joke and they just couldn't or didn't get it, they look at you in that stupified stare. 

I heard the story from my dad from when he used to fish muskies around Hayward in the 30's.  Said there was a guy used chipmunks.   Had a little harness for them, with hooks.  Put them on a cedar shingle and floated them down the river until they got to the right spot, then pulled them off the shingle...  Boom.  

That and the guy that would use a snare on the end of a pole along the face of some dam....Sell them to the big shots from Chicago to take home and have mounted.