• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

X-15MT vs. X-18C

Deemo

Question

Well its time to bite the bullet. I have to choose between the 15MT and the x-18c. Which one would you guys suggest? The color is nice and only 100 bucks more. The x-15 has 480 horizontal pixels by 350 vertical.
The X-18 has 320horz. x 240 vert.
Which would you get if you had to choose?

10 answers to this question

When counting pixels go by how many pixels per square inch. Figure out how many square inch's the screen is and divide by total pixels. This gives you pixels per square inch.
This will give you a better idea of what resolution your getting.
The 15mt has a bigger screen so of coarse your vert and hor pixel count will be higher.
Color isn't as important to me as screen size and considering this is a gps/sounder size matters to me.

[This message has been edited by Surface Tension (edited 03-04-2003).]

So your saying go for the extra pixels on the x-15. Seemed like all the salesmen said go for the color one. But Ive always thought that when 2 units would be this close take the extra pixels.