• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anything new coming out from Marcum this year?

walleye44

I saw the RT-9 at the DA Ice Institute last season.  As cool as it sounded, I didn't like the idea of carrying a tablet around everywhere I went and price tag was way too high for my taste.  It's funny that it isn't on their page either since that was their new one last year.

I saw the RT-9 at the DA Ice Institute last season.  As cool as it sounded, I didn't like the idea of carrying a tablet around everywhere I went and price tag was way too high for my taste.  It's funny that it isn't on their page either since that was their new one last year.

The RT-9 never officially came out last year. It is rumored to come out this year. I have not seen anything about it coming out yet.

Here's what Marcum told me a few months ago when I asked about an update, seeing they haven't done one for to long of a time.

"You’ll be glad to  know that we are going to release new software versions this winter.  Probably around December 1, but I’m not sure.  I doubt that the new software will add any features, but will improve performance."

Really?  Then what model was that last season that Marcum introduced?  With the removable tablet screen and it came with a ducer and underwater camera?

There were places that advertised RT-9 coming out, but it never came out. They were listed as backorder. Doesn't mean it came to the market.

Here's what Marcum told me a few months ago when I asked about an update, seeing they haven't done one for to long of a time.

"You’ll be glad to  know that we are going to release new software versions this winter.  Probably around December 1, but I’m not sure.  I doubt that the new software will add any features, but will improve performance."

Really, cool. I wonder what it would be. The LX-7 was a nice unit!

Ah, thank you for clarifying that walleye44.  I saw it on display at DA's Ice Institute last year and assumed it was available for everyone to buy.  Didn't realize it never actually was available yet. 

No problem. It looks super sweet. Cannot wait to see it in person!