• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Patrick Kane in possible trouble.

hoppe56307

As much as I like to see star athletes shoot themselves in the foot for being stupid,  I just don't think Kane has it in him to stoop as low as rape. My guess is they did it while being hammered and now she's looking for some quick cash.

He does have a checkered past, previously he and his brother beat up a cap driver over 20 cents. Yes, 20 cents. So, not only didn't they just tell the cabbie to "keep the change" (since that is what the argument was about, the cabbie not having 20 cents change for the fare), they beat him and took the money and fled.

He is a young guy with lots of money. I am sure there are things that go through his head that we wouldn't even fathom because he could think he is invincible. She on the other hand could have equally shady motivations.

In the end if he is not guilty of anything his reputation will be permanently stained by this.

It seems like this investigation is just something out of the TV series Fargo. You just cannot make some of this stuff up.