• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

service/parts for minkota trolling motor?

redhooks

Question

I have an old 3HP minkota transom mount electric trolling motor. It must be +12yrs old but has worked great until last fall but now the handle turns all the way around and the solenoid/switch doesn't engage in fwd/rev properly so I think I need to find that part(switch). I looked for minkota's HSOforum but couldn't find it and have my doubts if they would have parts that old? Anybody know who/where to find old trolling motor components? Appreciate any insight.
redhooks

[This message has been edited by redhooks (edited 03-03-2003).]

4 answers to this question

Go to the Minnkota web site and go to service. THey have a bunch of service centers listed for the state. Pick the one closest to you and check them out. I would give you the HSOforum, but that isn't allowed.