• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Help Find My Classmate

Missing New Prague Man

Help find my old classmate and fishing buddy.  See link for information.  Keep an eye out for his red Jeep Cherokee and call the New Prague Police Department with any information.  He apparently just drove off and nobody has seen him since.  He is not a danger to anyone.

Much appreciated,

Jim

Good luck to this man's family and friends.  This is a sad situation and I hope the outcome is a good one.  Thoughts are with you NoWiser and this man's family and friends...I am all too familiar with this type of situation and hope for the best!

Just to finish off this post -

Anthony James “Tony” Slavik, 31, of New Prague, lost  his battle with depression and a frustrating search for a third kidney transplant.

Tony’s death occurred sometime between the last day he reportedly had contact with others (Saturday, July 18), and the time he was found in rural Le Sueur County (Aug. 1). Preliminary pathology/autopsy results report a cause of death as kidney failure.

Tony was the son of Mike and Ann (Suel) Slavik, of New Prague, and had been living with his parents while undergoing home hemo-dialysis.  Tony was born June 13, 1984, in New Prague, MN.  He graduated from New Prague High School in 2002 and earned his Boy Scout Eagle Award the same year.  He attended college at Brown College and the Minneapolis Institute of Arts studying interior design.  He was a partner in his father’s company, Mike Slavik Painting Company, LLC.

Tony was born with a rare kidney disease, and underwent a kidney transplant at age 2 and a second kidney transplant at age 11.