Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wollensak Teloscope?

2 posts in this topic

Start with the 3M company in St. Paul. When I was a kid, the old man had a Wollensak tape recorder that was a 3M product. I'd suspect that 'scope was from the 50's.......Good luck!........T (My brother still thinks it was called "Swollensak" LOL!)

A friend brought in a Wollensak Teloscope in a brown leather case, he's looking for information regarding repairs/parts, etc. On the side of it say's "Wollensak coated 10x-30x Telescope Made in U.S.A." I've done a couple searches on the net and can't find much about it at all. Anyone with any information regarding this item? Thanks!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Ya gotta die of something sooner or later might as well do it with a full tummy!
    • ouch, I would think all would good now, but one never knows.  life is good today is all i know.
    • 33 pounds. nice looking unit but kinda heavy. nice price out there. 
    • Mostly commenting this "sold a bunch of talk, and you believe that talk and vote against your own interests" but I do love it when people assume I am somehow D or R because I make a comment against their beloved party.

• Holiday Bowl isn't too shabby. I wonder if Tracy Claeys is nervous? Last time the gophers played a Mike Leach led team, it cost their coach his job 
    • I'm not in the market for a new auger since purchasing an Ion, but I see FF has a Redback electric auger in their ad. This auger looks similar to the Ion for significantly less money. Does anyone have experience with this auger? Just wanted to bring it up as a possible alternative to those who might be in the  market for an electric. As a side note, I am very happy with the Ion.
    • MLR, how heavy is your house?   After reading your experience I was getting worried. Earlier this summer I swapped out my handles with bolts and gave them a brief trial with my old cordless Dewalt. It was pretty much maxed out and likely not the ticket. Just purchased the Dewalt kit DCK283D2 that is 40% off at FF in hopes it might work. I figured the impact driver would work but didn't really want to be hammering on the gear set. Tried out the drill after work today on low speed and it raises my house easily. My house weighs approximately 3000#. No more hand cranking for me.   Wanted to get the Milwaukee Fuel but couldn't see spending $275 for one drill. This kit is $167 for drill and driver with 2 batteries and charger.
    • I was talking about the heat from the heat exchanger making the fan hot.  With the fan at the top it blows the hot air out the bottom of the heater to help heat the floor.  
  • Our Sponsors