• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sno Boat Explorer

The Chemist

Question

13 answers to this question

I ended up doing that same thing. Those directions are pretty bad and I had to read through them about 10 times to figure out how to correctly attach the tent to the sled.
Pictures weren't any help either.
On a positive note: the sled it awesome, weight next to nothing and is very sturdy.

Did anyone else have extra washers and bolts left over after putting it together? Mykhal said he did also.

Thanks,
A

[This message has been edited by Alphid (edited 03-03-2003).]

Craig and myself had 4 of the large washers left over. They could go behind the seat support rods but no need. We also had one extra small washer and one nut. Can't beat the price on that house! I can't wait to try it out this weekend.

Another plus, if you ever want you decide to upgrade to the (black) guide seats someday you can. They slide side to side as well asfront to back. Also the guide travel cover will fit your house perfectly.

Chem, I saw them at Gander for 29.95 on sale at one time I believe. Regular 39.95. USL sells them for 44.95. Right now USL is sold out. If you find one at a retailer please let me know.