• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

spiderwire stealth

Bobb-o

Question

if you want to try the new spiderwire stealth, the company is giving it away. just go to their HSOforum and give them your address and they will send you some. They did this last year when they came out with their super mono XXX also.

------------------
"I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

24 answers to this question

Hey Grabs
No hard feelings I’m not supporting them. I personally don’t use the stuff; Fire Line is the ticket for me. If they’re going to give it away why not get some. I’ll give it a try but it more than likely won’t win me over. Also If you’re the only one having a problem with this don’t check it out, that’s just one more spool that can be sent to someone else on the site.

Once again NOT!!! Supporting them, just getting a free sample.

C&R~~~~>’)))))><

I don't have a problem with it, I have some of the free stuff on the way.

But if you look closer, the forum policies state that no unauthorized links are allowed. Your link being one of them!

And if some people can't just go to a search engine and type in a few "key" words to find the site on their own that they really don't deserve the free spool of line anyhow.

I wonder how many they will send?

I sent some to my house,
My old house,
My mom’s house,
My po box,
The in-laws,
To my wife at my house,
To my wife at my old house,
Older brother-in-law,
Younger brother in-law
Father in-law,
And list of friends is to long.

I love to abuse the system. I’ll never have to support them, now they are supporting me. Ha!
C&R~~~~>’)))))><

I wonder how many they will send?
I sent some to my house,
My old house,
My mom’s house,
My po box,
The in-laws,
To my wife at my house,
To my wife at my old house,
Older brother-in-law,
Younger brother in-law
Father in-law,
And list of friends is to long.

I love to abuse the system. I’ll never have to support them, now they are supporting me. Ha!
C&R~~~~>’)))))><

Thank for the info!

I also tend to abuse the system. angry-smiley-046.gif

------------------
fish1.gif

[This message has been edited by fishstunner (edited 03-05-2003).]

upset.gif I thought i did, o well.

Here ya go. fishing.gif

------------------
The beatings will continue until morale improves. angry-smiley-046.gif

[This message has been edited by fishstunner (edited 03-15-2003).]

last year when they gave out their super mono XXX it took aboot 5 weeks for it to get here.

------------------
"Contrary to what most people think, the smartest person in the world is not a scientist, a teacher, or even a writer, the smartest person in the world is the guy who figured out a way to get paid to go fishing."

I got an idea - let's set up a list of us who are expecting a free spool, and since we couldn't specify which test, do trades. I mean, if I get say 75/15 I won't have much use for it, except to use it for rapalling wink.gif or give it to a catfish guy!

I'm hoping for a 20/6 or a 15/4 myself.

------------------
Aquaman
< )/////><{
"I think we're gonna need a bigger boat."