• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The UFC wouldn't waste the time on that match with McGregor's star on the rise.  He's one of the biggest draws of the company right now outside of Rousey and will only be fighting for titles until he gets beat a time or two.  

I'd love to see a championship fight held in Dublin against Aldo but it's sounding like it'll be in Vegas again. 

UFC 189 was the first one I've ever purchased and it was all that it was hyped up to be.  Top to bottom every fight on the card was fantastic. The reviews by the insiders almost all rate this card as one if the best ever, with the Lawler fight being one of the best fights ever.   Aside from the first round where there was little to no action,  it was unbelievable. 

The dude can back up his talk cant wait to see him and Aldo fight

Gotta love McGregor shutting up the haters!!!

Now we know why that C-S Aldo went running the last time.  13 sec?  Pfffft.  Go back to Brazil, fraud.  There is a new king in town.

I would hardly call Aldo a fraud, considering he was undefeated for over 10 years, and beat just about all the other featherweights in the division...majority of which was in dominating fashion. I'm not so much surprised that McGregor won, but definitely shocked in the manner in which he won. I hated McGregor until I watched him on TUF. Him and Faber going back and fourth with each other was classic! I actually like him now. I think he'll fight at least 1 more fight at 145, despite all signs pointing to him moving up. I'll be cheering for Donald Cerrone this weekend, as I believe a McGregor/Cerrone fight would be very exciting, as well as the build up to it.

Aldo ran from fights his entire career because of alleged injuries. He had a nice 10 year run but never had the pressure on him like he did when McGregor came steamrolling up the ranks. Aldo folded like a cheap lawn chair before he even stepped into the ring. 

I'll agree, I think he was mentally defeated months ago. I was fooled a bit at the weigh in though. I don't think Dana White wants McGregor to fight Frankie Edgar. I believe once CM goes to the ground he's dead meat, and that's exactly where Edgar would plan on putting him. So, unfortunately I don't think that fight ever happens.