• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Best rest

Coach

A drop away for sure. Yep, the QAD Ultra is one of the best, as is the Vapor Trail Limbdriver (made right here in Minnesota). Also check out the Ripcord and Trophy Taker. Can't really go wrong with any of them. 

I have had very good luck with the Vapor Trail Limbdriver and love that it is made right here in Minnesota. My dad shoots a QAD Ultra and loves it. Don't think you can go wrong either way.

I hear a few complaints about guys not getting their QAD timing right when setting them up.  Is this a frequent problem?

Only if you don't know how to set them up.  It's pretty easy actually.

I have a Ripcord Code Red on my old Guardian and I put a QAD HDX on my new Experience. They both have worked flawless for me so far but of the two I like the QAD more because the launcher stays up when letting down. That being said if I had known about the new Ripcord Ace before I bought the QAD I probably would have went that route instead. It does everything the QAD does plus it has micro adjustability.

Well, my 8 year old QAD started acting up.  I started getting fletching contact for some reason.  So I tried retiming and still had issues.  Brought it to the shop and they said it was shot.  Springs inside were wore out.  So I put a Trophy Taker Smackdown Pro limb driven rest on the old Vectrix XL.  So far I really like it.  Quieter than the QAD for sure.