Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

16 ft Lund WS -25 Horse Johnson-
*1994 -25 horse Johnson * Electric Start
*Over sized roller trailer- with a swing tongue 
*Lowrance X510c color depth finder 
*Minn Kota 38lb thrust trolling motor 
*Two Marine batteries 750 amp and 700 amp
*Newly built casting deck
*Mn Boat registration good till 2017
*life long trailer registration
Nice clean boat- $2,700 text me at 952 688 1586

lund1.jpg

lund2.jpg

lund.jpg

On 7/11/2015 at 11:39 PM, tmvikings said:

16 ft Lund WS -25 Horse Johnson-
*1994 -25 horse Johnson * Electric Start
*Over sized roller trailer- with a swing tongue 
*Lowrance X510c color depth finder 
*Minn Kota 38lb thrust trolling motor 
*Two Marine batteries 750 amp and 700 amp
*Newly built casting deck
*Mn Boat registration good till 2017
*life long trailer registration
Nice clean boat- $2,700 text me at 952 688 1586

lund1.jpg

lund2.jpg

lund.jpg

Old post but it's not deleted. Still for sale? If so, I'm interested.