Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
leech~~

Any Dual Sport riders out there?

8 posts in this topic

What the heck is up with this dead thread?

Any Dual Sport riders want to meet up for a ride. I have my DR650 up in Brainerd and could meet up some weekend for a ride through the Bunyan, Outing, Longville areas? 

What the heck is up with this dead thread?

Any Dual Sport riders want to meet up for a ride. I have my DR650 up in Brainerd and could meet up some weekend for a ride through the Bunyan, Outing, Longville areas? 

​No logging road riders out there at all? Great way to do some scouting for hunting areas. 

Ok, it's a year later anyone buy a Dual Sport or Adventure bike since and want to go for a ride some weekend? Now's the time to ride before the heat and bugs! :)

On Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 9:28 PM, leech~~ said:

Ok, it's a year later anyone buy a Dual Sport or Adventure bike since and want to go for a ride some weekend? Now's the time to ride before the heat and bugs! :)

Bump!  Anyone get a Dual sport bike on this forum yet?  Great way to see some back roads during the summer!

Yeah ive always had one XR650R,great fun in everyway,point it any direction and wick that throttle !! Don't get as airborne as years past, but wheelies at 60 mph are a riot ! Sure gets those Harley guys lookin ! ROOST RULES

I have a DR650 which are suppose to do good wheelies, but I an't going to try it!  Keep it up at the camper all summer to buzz around when the wife goes gift shoppen and the fish aren't biting.  Have been on a few long trips to the Northshore with some guys from ADV riders. Fun times.

Hey any of you 100's of site Lurkers out there. Join up and lets ride some Dual Sport, so far nothing but a few Moped and old Harley rides in here! :whistle:   :D