• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

57's wife passes

I recieved the call last night, Jeff AKA xx1957xx , his wife Sandy passed peacefully. Keep him an his family in your prayers and give yours a hug! God Bless us and keep us.

xx1957xx, please know you have all of us behind you. Losing a loved one is the hardest thing to go through, and you are not alone my friend. 

Take care

Edited by B-man715

Hey, thanks guys for all the kind thoughts and prayers. Long road for that good woman. She will be and is missed by alot of friends, family, coworkers to. She loved her volunteer work at the local food pantry. Even the day before she passed she was asking me how things were going there!( Best thing about having her as a wife/mom was knowing the Grandchildren had her as a grandmother! She was loved by all! Her favorite saying to all the grandkids was,  you know  Grandma LOVES YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK! They will miss her forever!  x57x