Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fishaholic2011

Best Boat Trailer Steps

3 posts in this topic

I'm getting to that age where it's not a good idea to crawl over the bow of the boat to hook on the strap before pulling the boat out of the water. I just started looking at different products and its hard to judge what might work best. The Easy Step System looks like a good product having a rail to grab on to, but its hard to say from pictures. 

Any recommendations on what products are best?

I don't have one personally, but from everything I've read on the subject, the Easy Step is an awesome product. If you search youtube, you can find videos of how they install and how they work.

I've got bad knees, which is why I've looked into it. There are several products out there, and all of them seem to have plusses and minuses. But when it comes time for me to pull the trigger on a purchase, I'm going to go with the Easy Step

I purchased a Easy Step trailer steps with the hand rail and was very pleased with the quality. At 70 years old it is a safe way to load or unload without help. And keep dry.

gunner55 likes this