• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Removable Slip Bobbers??

TUMBLEWEED

Question

I have a couple of these in the smaller size.
They are of a styro-foam construction, with a
plastic tube running through the middle.Much like all the other styles,except this one has a groove cut in the body of the bobber, and on each side of the tube, a removable piece slides down into the tube.If you remove these
inserts from the tube, you can pull your line out and remove your bobber without having to cut your line.They are really slick.Does anyone else use these? I'd like to get the larger size of bobber.Anyone know who makes these?????

3 answers to this question

Thanks Born2Fish, I'll get down there asap.
I like the flexibility they give you.I use those little "quick clips" too.I can go from
a float rig,to casting a jig or lure in a snap,instead of the usual down time with cutting line and redoing every thing.I use a permanent black marker to tone down the bead,which stays on your line with the bobber stop.