• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just Food and Drink

Bacon in the BCWA......that is simply beautiful. Wipes away tear. Those country ribs look pretty dang good as well.

Instead of football, we  sat around and watched cricket all day yesterday....oK, no we didnt....but did do up some great Indian food.  More colorful baby food for eyeguy.  The Naan was homemade and the dals were tasty. One was tandoori spiced, the yellow one was predominantly ginger and lemon with a little curry, and the green lentils had kale, roasted tahina, and hot peppers. And yes, did some meat as well.....lol.

20151004_104419.jpg

20151003_131309.jpg

No, it's not fully cooked yet.  It was kind of a step by step process.  Cooking chicken is liquid does speed it up but this step by step deal gets the flavors incorporated better I believe.  The sauce get's put in kind of at the middle for example.  By the end the chicken was nice and tender.  I love bone-in chicken and that's what I used.  Pulled the skin off the chicken parts where I could.  Most of it except the wings which I dont take the time to take the skin off.  But if I were to do it without the bone I would always go with boneless chicken thighs rather that breasts.  Nothing I hate more than soggy chicken skin!!!  Gotta be crispy!!!.  I love Korean food.  Asian food in general.  The ingredients are amazing and so are the flavors they bring.  good luck.