• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just Food and Drink

42 minutes ago, delcecchi said:

The fact that dave and others need to or choose to avoid carbs, either because they have diabetes or other medical conditions, or because they no longer accept the prevailing, but evolving, idea that a high carb diet is best.  

There are a number of eating styles that emphasize low or reduced consumption of carbohydrates.   Atkins and Paleo are two such eating styles.   Gary Taubs has written a couple of books that delve into the issue.   "good calories, bad calories" is a good start. 

The problem is you referred to Purple instead of Leech.

12 hours ago, delcecchi said:

I guess Purple doesn't know that carbs are a problem for some people.    

Probably also missed Atkins, Paleo, and several others...  

35 minutes ago, Big Dave2 said:

The problem is you referred to Purple instead of Leech.

Dave, stay with the conversation. Del was replying to Purple above. I was just adding a little clarity on the types of diets Del was talking about. ;)

21 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Dave, stay with the conversation. Del was replying to Purple above. I was just adding a little clarity on the types of diets Del was talking about. ;)

He couldn't have replied to me with that answer because I didn't say anything to merit his comment. Hence my question. :grin:

Seems to be a product of rent free living.:lol:

22 hours ago, delcecchi said:

My bad, indeed I mistakenly said purple when I should have said leech.  Then purple replied and I didn't get why he was confused so replied to him again.   Sorry.

Leech is the one who seems the most confused......