• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just Food and Drink

1 hour ago, RebelSS said:

There IS oil in it. 

synthetic or regular??? 10W-20 or 10W-30?????????????:P:grin:

2 hours ago, delcecchi said:

Why ruin perfectly good tomatoes with those ddisgusting cukes.   Why not add some fresh mozzerella and torn up basil. Make a Caprese  salad.  Little olive oil...

ders nuttin wrong wit cukes in anything, and Del...............it was really hard to side with reb!!!!!!!!!:grin:

1 hour ago, smurfy said:

synthetic or regular??? 10W-20 or 10W-30?????????????:P:grin:

ders nuttin wrong wit cukes in anything, and Del...............it was really hard to side with reb!!!!!!!!!:grin:

Cukes are disgusting.   Any thing but them.

Well, looks like an egg for starters boober...:lol:

Anywho, just done with another evening grill session. Unless I slip one in before Crop Tour, might be a couple weeks. Tonight we almost had woodchuck as I took one out before it decided to make a home for the winter under the foundation of the house. Since time was of the essence however, decided the lamburger I'd thawed out would have to suffice. Was also experimenting with the Jack Rudy's tonic to see what ratio I liked. Actually the 2 oz. gin + .75 oz JR and 5 oz. club soda plus lime is pretty close.  Provolone on the lamburgers (they were out of sliced Swiss in Bugtussle; go figure) and pepperjack with olive oil, basil and oregano leaves on the yellow zucchini. The red onions were botched, carbonized not carmelized...:lol: All in all though mighty tasty.

woodchuck.jpg

Jack Rudy.jpg

Jack Rudy 2.jpg

15 hours ago, bobberineyes said:

Looks dynamite Duffman!!! OK I'll bite, what's all in it?

It's a Korean rice bowl, the rice is first cooked and then packed in the (oiled) stone bowl, which is then heated up so you can hear the rice getting crispy on the bottom. Then add the pre-cooked veggies and meat, then top it off with an egg. The marinade for the meat was a tasty Asian recipe, and there was some Korean type bbq sauce added afterwards. The Mrs. added shrooms and carrots to hers, I stuck with the garden fresh red, green, yellow, orange, purple and jalapeno peppers. And some onions. A lot of prep work was needed for the meal.

I loved the fact that the heated bowl kept the food hot thru the whole meal, I was like hmmmm......this would be nice for winter camping when you are speed eating your meal before it gets cold.

3 hours ago, smurfy said:

Since the weather forecast is for near frigid temps this weekend smurfs gonna fire up the oven and cook up some Chinese chickens and venison neck roast!:)

I be eating in restaurants and watching ships sail around...

Was on the road for yer last grilling masterpiece boober. Looked like it was excellent. :)

Lunch time is over here. Thick cut pork chops I couldn't resist. At least I was supervised by Ruby and Fudgie. Now back to work and then get mentally prepared for tonight's encore performance. No rest for the wicked! :lol:

Pork me 1.jpgPork me 2.jpgPork me 4.jpg

Better post this before I doze off. Lamb chops seasoned with Roasted Garlic Herb and dusted with a light coating of cumin. Tomatoes, buttercup squash and Superstar muskmelon courtesy of the garden. Unfortunately I forgot to make the green beans. Sorry Reb! ;):lol:chops 9 18.jpgchops 9 18 1.jpg