• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

April 2015 Decoy of the Month Silent Auction Page

As you guys know each month during the "off" season we have a decoy of the month challenge. Last year in an attempt to get people involved and keep the spearing forum active I held a drawing at the end of each month to give that months decoy a new home. Well time change and things evolve. So, as long as we don't get shut down, here is what we are going to do:

We are going to have a Silent Auction for the Decoy of the Month. The auction will run for 10full days. In this case the auction will close at 12:00pm on May 14th. Any post that is time stamped after 12:00pm on that day will not count. In the event of a tie bid the one that came in first will get counted. 100% of the proceeds from said auction will go to the East Central Chapter of the Minnesota Darkhouse and Angling Association. Myself or my shop will not take a cent from this auction and all time and materials have been donated to said cause.

Please use only even numbers, I don't want to have a bunch of $.01 bids. Nearest whole $dollar will work best.

Up for bid is your choice of the following decoys:

As described in the Decoy of the Month thread they are "Crappies" between 3 1/2 - 4" in length. These ones are made of cedar, have copper fins, and are weighted to swim. They were both prototypes so they swim as such, but they still swim and act as a spearing decoy should.

48FA508D-FE86-4B26-914C-913AD54BC0DE.jpg

B6BD5267-EBB9-47A1-BBE7-8092CDC02B54.jpg

C708DD84-E06F-4AA9-9E11-7E0C8D4B2D56.jpg

Thanks and lets try to play nice. wink