• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking for someone to go muskie fishing with.

Go to Silver at Lake Park. Troll around with a #5 orange/chartreuse spinner and crawler. Just a matter of time. Good luck

I'm looking for muskie. Lake Park doesnt show any stocking or and muskie on its survey. I've caught 30in pike there, never a muskie.

I wouldn't trust the DNR HSOforum all that much. They are in there

What makes you say that? Have you caught one there? I'm not looking to waste time on a lake if there isnt a decent number or size of them in it. I'm thinking the lakes is my best chance....

I don't trust their site because its just too much information, trying to keep up with all the fish stocking data. And yes, I have caught muskies in Silver. Last year I was busier than ever and didn't get there much. 2 years ago we caught several. Biggest one maybe 36". If you really want a muskie easiest way is chubs through the ice on West O. Good luck.

Never have caught a muskie in silver lake but we have boated a fair number of silver pike.. A lot of people cant tell the difference between them. I would not waste any time on silver looking for a muskie. Go to okoboji or big spirit.

Not legal to target muskies through the ice. Not ethical to do it saying your pike fishing. It is an addiction nothing you can do about it once you start hunting them. Just takes time on the water to learn once you have the proper landing and release tools. Unless you have a friend or know somebody in the lakes area that muskie fishes. Your best bet may be to hire a guide