Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MuskieFever

Shore Fishing

3 posts in this topic

Headed out to devils tomorrow from shore. Anybody been out?

I was gonna do the same but the fishing around fargo has been too good. Talk to several people that say things are in full swing up there! Good luck!!!!!

Well if you like catching snakes, yesterday would've been for you. Fished a few creeks and bridges, no walleyes for us. A lot of gators. Haven't fished this way before, but location I'm sure, is everything... Already a lot of people fishing from shore. I'd avoid weekends.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Busy time of year out there so if u get canceled it is hard to rebook especially with the smaller operations. Bummer though as it can be a lot of fun if they are biting. 
    • I understand that you never really know when the Warriors are going to fall off or if they even will.  Hopefully the Wolves can make the playoffs and gain some experience, maybe teach the rest of the team how to play defense, so that in a few years we are knocking on the door and can lure in a top free agent to put us over the edge.  Its just an awful tough time to be a good team right now with the Warriors so clearly heads and shoulders above everyone else.
    • I couldn't have said it better myself pikestabber!  We have to go out there and do what we can now and not try to set up for "when the warriors are old" cuz the way the NBA is going who knows what players may join forces to set up the next "Warriors" squad.  Heck maybe the Wolves will be that next team !!  I just really love the addition of Butler and from the sounds of it we are not done yet and I am excited to see what will happen in free agency and if we could really land the likes of Kyle Lowry one of the other PG's that are hitting the FA market.  Nice to see the Wolves making moves!!
    • I would ask Getanet where to get some good ones!   Pork Belly Stinks Started by Getanet, May 1
    • So that means you ALMOST caught a fish!!   Real bummer!
    • I never use soap to clean the racks. Just put them on a hot grill for a few minutes and use a brush to get the majority off.    Hmmm, Gin flavored ham, mmmmmmmm.     
    • My local meat market will sell you one. They did for a friend of mine about a year ago. If you want to take a trip to Belle Plaine I can hook you up, but you should be able to find it at a meat market near you also.
    • Looking for any intel one would be willing to share for bass fishing on Long Lake just south of Park Rapids.  Our family will be headed there in a couple of weeks.  From what I gather its predominately a walleye lake.  I'm just trying to get a general feel of the lake and hopefully shorten the learning curve.   Thanks, BK
    •   Unfortunately, we just don't know when that will be (injury, free agency, etc.), and by the time they wind down someone else will have already taken their place. More to the point, we need to get to the dance a few times before we will be a threat to the likes of GS, or anyone else for that matter. Get these young guys some playoff experience, continue to build, and add pieces wherever and whenever we can. Keep moving ahead, that's all we can do. It's a cliche, but we can't control what other teams do...only what we do, and I think we are making good decisions with players and personnel lately.
  • Our Sponsors