• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Detroit 11, Twins 0

pikestabber

So you mean to tell me that Ricky Nolasco is still...Ricky Nolasco?

Ouch. Well, maybe we'll get our first run tomorrow. Hope springs eternal, but after 4 horrendous years I give it one more loss before the "Fire Moli" chants begin.

I'm still a devoted fan, even after all this, but sometimes I wonder if my crib was painted with lead based...

I guess and hope we can put a run on their number 3 starter. Sad to see a guy like Adrian Gonzalez crack 5 jacks which in 3 games is 1 more tilt than our 23 million dollar man had all of last year. Our prospects ? We know nothing other than the hope when they start coming up, see a guy like Bryce Harper at 22 years of age in his 4th year is it already ? Thankfully some better days must be ahead but what a way to start with a new skipper at the helm, almost exactly what we knew could happen but it couldn't start this way could it and it has.

Ricky's wounded allegedly Mr. Klean, elbow MRI a comin. Best case scenario today, they're delayed I believe. The math just is a mess in a way, 75 AB's for Hermanson and 4 jacks, joe 455 AB's and 4 jacks, I just don't get it, 6'5" 231 pounder who's been there done that and he's turned from a line drive hitter into a slap hitter the other way guy ? I'm not so sure a trip to the minors until he's actually raking again wouldn't be best for him. Keep thinking he'll figure it out, he'll get dialed in and it's certainly early but his swings don't look any better than the last few years, and like my mom was so worried we'll lose him to another team if we didn't pay him etc. etc. Mom these high dollar deals don't work out, very rarely age and injuries mom, I remind her of this plenty and she don't like it lol. I was 100% against this contract and I guess I lucked out that Joe really did hit his prime early, many do actually.

LOL maybe it is Chris Hermann. Truly think Joe should catch Suzuki's off days, are we still saving Joe for something lol. He'd hit better then again he'd have the easy out concussion foul tip by mid-august shutting him down once again, go into hiding again, get the doctors orders to "stay at home" etc. If this were Gary Sheffield dogging a contract he'd be getting just destroyed in the media and at the supper table. Instead he's a rare one that gets a pass, look at how tough Molitor, Winfield, Steinbach, Morris were at the end of their careers, I figure Joe will just slide off into oblivion, he better get it going sooner than later, it's early, but cmon man your kids are watching, produce, be the player of the week once a season at least.